We Are Hiring A Studio Coordinator
Studio Coordinator Vacancy
Leigh on Sea, Essex
‘Officially the happiest place in the UK’
Full Time – Salary depending on experience
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly organised, energetic, experienced Studio Coordinator to join our team of like-minded people. This position would be based at our Sunny Leigh-on-Sea studio.
We need a dedicated resource to improve our studio efficiencies, day-to-day workflow and general organisation to create capacity that will enable us to work more efficiently. You will need solid communication skills, a strong work ethic, be flexible, willing to learn and not be afraid to keep others to project deadlines when required. An interest in all things creative is key, as you will be immersed in everything that goes on in the studio. You will be the first point of contact for existing and new clients so amazing customer service skills are essential.
Key duties include
- Managing new enquiries as the first point of contact for existing and new clients.
- Supporting the creative director in the day-to-day running of the studio.
- Be the link between our teams to get work over the line on time, on budget.
- Keeping projects on track and highlighting issues if they arise.
- Assisting in creating campaign proposals with creative, digital and web teams.
- Booking meetings with multiple attendees.
- Take notes during creative meetings and keep us on track with actions afterwards.
- Communicate with clients on orders, enquiries and quotes.
- Liaising with suppliers and production teams to collate orders and organise deliveries.
- Liaising with clients and freelancers via email and over the telephone.
- Learn technical print production and be able quote and order print to specification.
- Ensuring good lines of communication between the studio and print production team.
- Anticipating problems before they happen and take action with internal teams.
As we are a fast-paced agency working to tight deadlines, you will need to be highly organised, have a keen eye for detail and error checking, strong English and grammar use, understand clients’ brand consistency to ensure all works are delivered on time. You will need to be able to work with all our internal teams, be a relationship builder but also not afraid to rock the boat if required.
Your skill set
- Highly organised to keep yourself and others on track.
- A strong eye for detail as you will need to check work for consistency.
- Strong English and grammatical application in all works.
- The ability to be able to work across functional teams and build productive relationships.
- Passionate in the work you do, ambitious and have a strong desire to continually challenge yourself and improve your ways of working.
- Be able to work on your own whilst also working within the framework of our values.
- Ability to juggle, multitask and prioritise your workload.
- Being respectful of our clients & supportive of our internal teams.
- Confidence to flag errors with our teams and talk to clients when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ senior PA / studio / office manager experience.
- Print / design knowledge beneficial but not essential.
If all of the above sounds familiar and you want to be part of something that’s fresh, exciting and career progressing then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to meet you.